Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! Each of my nails is a different halloween theme today, for the ultimate Halloween manicure. I am going trick or treating tonight with some cousins even though I'm 15. I think that you can go trick or treating until the end of highschool, but a lot of people think different. What do you guys think?

On my left hand going from thumb to pinkie I have dripping blood, a pumpkin, a mummy, a ghost, and candy. On my right hand I have a really bad black cat, fangs, splattered blood, frankenstein, and a candy corn gradient.



For my right hand I used Elf Desert Haze, Revlon Diva, Sally Hansen Sun Kissed, Sinful Colors Black on Black, NYC French White Tip, and Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow.




For my left hand I used Sally Hansen No Hard Feelings, Sinful Colors Black on Black, NYC White Tip, Revlon Diva, Pure Ice Wild Thing, Sally Hansen Sun Kissed, and Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow.

Thanks for reading! What do you think? If you want, share links to your Halloween nails below. Have a fun and safe Halloween!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm