Saturday, October 26, 2013

Sally Girl- U Glo Girl, Sweet Deceit, and Dare U

Hey there! In my process of redecorating the blog, I did the tutorials page today! Go check it out, its pretty fancy. So on Thursday I went to Sally Beauty Supply and got three Sally Girl polishes. If you don't know about them, they are all a dollar and they have a pretty good selection. Even though the bottles are pretty small. So here is U Glo Girl, Sweet Deceit, and Dare U (The names literally have the "U" in them, I'm not just being lazy).

U Glo Girl-

U Glo Girl is a glow in the dark top coat. This polish glows great and everything but my camera doesn't really want to pick it up. But I tried anyways. Here is U Glo Girl over 2 coats of Elf Mint Cream.


Sweet Deceit:

Sweet Deceit is a shimmery gold top coat. By looking at the bottle, it looks like a little pink and gold shimmer. But its not. This polish could never go by itself. So I put it over Elf Wedding Bells. I actually really like this one. Here is 2 coats over 3 coats of Wedding Bells.


Dare U:

Dare U is a glittery top coat. There is mostly blue, green, and purple glitter in this one. But if you move it around you can see some gold in there too. I love this one, I honestly have nothing like it. I put it over Elf Skinny Jeans. Here is 2 coats over 2 coats of Skinny Jeans.



Which one is your favorite? Tell me in the comments! You can get these only at Sally Beauty Supply.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm