Sunday, October 13, 2013

Fall Nail Art!

Hey! Sorry its been a while. I did do my nails this week and all but they were just swatches and glitter. But if you want to see those, they are up on instagram!

So I was up until three am yesterday finishing this manicure. Its the first nail art I have done this year. For the thumb and middle finger I used Sinful Color's Pumpkin Spice. For my pointer finger I did a gradient with Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet and Sinful Colors Beau Khaki. For my pinky finger I did an another gradient using Essie Tart Deco and Elf Smoky Brown. For my ring finger I tried for a tree dropping multi colored leaves. I'm actually pretty happy with it. I used Elf nude, Cover Girl Pina Colada, Elf Smokin' Hot, Sinful Colors Beau Khaki and Essie Tart Deco.





 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm