Sunday, December 1, 2013

November Favorites

Hey guys! For some reason, doing an October favorites post just slipped my mind at the beginning of the month. Then when I finally remembered it was already the middle of October. So I made sure that I had a November favorites post ready to go this month. Here are some of my favorite nail polishes that I bought from November.


Essie Butler Please:

I like Essie Butler Please for many reasons. I like that its matte, because you don't see a lot of mattes around. I love the color, it is like nothing that I have in my collection. I love the formula. It dries really quick and beautiful.


China Glaze So Blue Without You:

I like China Glaze So Blue Without You because of how bright it is. Its really stunning. The formula was also great, but that is to be expected with China Glaze.


China Glaze Bells Will Be Blinging:

My favorite this month is Bells Will Be Blinging. It is just so completely unique and beautiful. I haven't seen anything like it. There is a lot of glitter in this one, which is also a plus.


Sinful Colors Pink:

Sinful Colors Pink surprised me a lot. I normally buy Sinful Colors because they are very cheap and aren't that bad in the formula department. But this one was great. I also was surprised that I was drawn to the pink color, because I'm normally not a pink person.


Sally Hansen Rosey Shooter:

Rosey Shooter is very Christmas like. Its really beautiful. I was drawn into the line glitters and the big white hexagons. The formula wasn't the best, but it was really easy to over look.


Which one is your favorite? What are your favorite polishes from November? Let me know in the comments and have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm