Tuesday, February 11, 2014

18 Nail Art Ideas for Valentine's Day

Hey there! Do you guys like Valentine's day? I honestly... don't. I think that it just makes singles feel bad. Plus, why can't we just love each other and go on dates every day? Why do we have to limit to one oh so special day? But I figured I would do some Valentine's Day nail art anyway, for all of you! I'm not sure if I will do a Valentine's Day mani on Friday or not, so if I don't hopefully this will make up for it!

You may notice that I started to put water marks on my pictures! They aren't perfect, I know. But it is a start! I am currently using Picasa 3, which is a free program from Google.

I got this nail wheel from Sally Beauty Supply and you can buy some here. All of these designs are free hand. I can't name all of the polishes I used, it was at least 20 or 30.  But I did use Seche Vite Top Coat on all of them, except for the matte design, which I used NYC Matte Me Crazy. I used a nail art brush that I found at Sally Beauty Supply and some dotting tools from Amazon. One finally thought: I know that I can't draw hearts, don't judge me.


 From left to right: Matte glitter sandwich, hearts on a stick over a gradient, kisses, pink and red water color design, and a chevron.

 From left to right: A heart made of dots (Sorry, I put the top coat on early and it smeared.), heart beat, patchwork heart, and a glitter gradient. 

 From left to right: Sugar spun gradient, heart with glequins, valentine's day heart candy, XOXO nail art, and a glitter sandwich. 

From left to right: Pink and white crackle, and cursive love. 

What one is your favorite? I personally love the cursive love words the best. I may actually do a mani on Valentine's day with it! Let me know what you think in the comments and thanks for reading! And leave me a link if you try any of these here, Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook! Have a good day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm