Monday, February 17, 2014

Nailing The Book: The Fault In Our Stars Nail Art

Hey guys! Today has been very exciting. I just submitted my first ever job application! I am applying for a part-time job as a sales associate at my local Goodwill. So I would be stocking shelves and helping customers and such! I am really hoping for this job! Wish me luck!

Today I have nail art inspired by the book, "The Fault In Our Stars" by John Green. I did a review on this one not too long ago which you can find here. For a short summary, this is a love story about two kids with cancer. It was such an amazing book, it blew my mind. In the book, they use the word okay as kind of a flirty word all the time. So I decided to make some nail art out of it! This design is everywhere, so I don't take credit for it by any means, this is just my version.




For this design I used Sonia Kaskuk Contessa as my base color for each nail. I picked the stars out Fingrs Star Crossed Lovers. Then I free handed the clouds and words with L.A. Colors Black Velvet and NYC French White Tip. Then I topped them with Seche Vite top coat!



What do you think you these? Have you read the book? Let me know in the comments and have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm