Friday, February 28, 2014

The Lacquer Legion Adoration

Hey guys! Today is The Lacquer Legion's day to post your #LLadoration nail art! If you don't know about The Lacquer Legion, is a community of girls who have a prompt every month to get you inspired! This month's prompt is adoration. The Lacquer Legion is run by The Nailasaurus, Chalkboard Nails, Rebecca Likes Nails, and Work Play Polish! You can find the Lacquer Legion Facebook page here. If you want to, you can still get on some "adoration" nails for today!

You can go about the prompt any way you want! I did these nails based on punk music, which I love! It seems kind of weird right? A nail polish addict loving punk music? Well I do! Some of my favorite bands are Paramore, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, Mayday Parade, and All Time Low.



My pinkie finger is Fall Out Boy's logo and my ring finger is Paramore's logo. 
I used Sally Hansen Posh Plum, Silvery Streamers, and Gun Metal, Wet n Wild Disturbia, and Sally Hansen Wine Not. 



Thanks for reading and have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm