Saturday, February 1, 2014

My Nail Polish & Book Haul

Hey guys! Sorry, I have been kind of come and go lately. I'm just starting my second semester of school, so I have been busy with starting that! But I have haul *angelic music starts* for you guys today! This is kind of a two day little haul that I had over the weekend. I went to Sally's and got a nail art brush (finally) and China Glaze's Elfin' Around for like 3$ on sale!

Elfin' Around is a shimmery coral polish from China Glaze's 2013 Christmas Collection. This is so pretty and perfect. The application is amazing and it goes on in ONE coat! Here is one coat without top coat. 





Then I went to Walmart and bought City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare (Mortal Instruments 5)! I have been waiting and waiting to buy this book! This is one of my favorite series' of all time! I love the covers on all the Mortal Instrument ones, but I think this one is very beautiful!




I finally have all of them, except for City of Heavenly Fire, which is not yet released. So now I can do this!


The next day, I went to Walgreens and got four polishes. Most of them were on sale. They have a sale going on right now, you get 2 Sally Hansen Complete Manicure polishes for $10. I thought that was a pretty decent deal so I picked up two from their Valentine's day rack. I also got one of the new Wet n Wild glitters and a Sinful Colors glitter!

Wet n Wild Jam Session:

Jam Session has a clear base with different shades of blue hexagonal glitters. On the bottle, they had a dollar off coupon attached! The formula was great and it has lots of glitter. I don't think that it is very original, but I gotta say that it is good for a $2 polish. Here is one coat over Wet n Wild I Need A Refresh Mint. (Sorry about my pinkie, I'm not really sure what happened there...)




Sinful Colors Ice Dream:

Ice Dream has a clear base with blue glitters and smaller silver glitters. This one of those glitters, where there is too much glitter. It is a very pretty polish but the formula is just really thick with glitter. It is useable but barely. Here is one coat over L.A. Colors Black Velvet.




Sally Hansen I Lilac You:

I Lilac You is a light lilac purple creme. I love this one soooo much! The color is beautiful and the formula is perfect! It isn't too thick or anything. Here is two coats with top coat!





Sally Hansen Wine Not:

Wine Not is a shimmery dark red. I have had this on my nails for 4 days. It's not normal for me to have a nail polish on for four days. I just haven't wanted to take it off. It is soooo beautiful! The formula is great too! Here is two coats without top coat.


Thanks for reading and have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm