Thursday, February 27, 2014

Yet Another Nail Polish Haul

Hey guys! I went on another nail polish haul *oops*. I went to Sally Beauty Supply and Target, and I got the Nicole by OPI at Target, but rest are from Sally Beauty Supply. All of the polishes I got were either cheap or on sale! So lets just jump right it!

China Glaze There's Snow One Like You:

This is a white texture polish with medium sized hexagonal glitters, that are supposed to represent snow. I'm kind of right in between liking and not liking it. There really aren't many of the glitters in it, but it did have a good formula for a textured polish. You can see the glitters best on my pinkie nail. Here is two coats without top coat.



Sally Girl Butta:

Butta is a clear base with blue and black glitter. I like how the blue really pops out. The formula is good too. Here is one coat over L.A. Colors Black Velvet.



Sally Girl Cul8r:

Cul8r has a clear base with all different types of glitter mixed in. I did I have how much I hate the names of the Sally Girl polishes? Anyways, this is a great glitter and has a good formula. Below I have one coat over Elf Nude.




Sally Girl Rock Out!:

Rock Out has a clear base with small green and gold glitters. I like this glitter a lot. I think its a nice and fun one to wear. The formula was good too. Here is one coat over Sinful Colors Beau Khaki. 
 



China Glaze Fairy Dust:

Fairy Dust has a clear base with small holographic glitters. I have heard so many good things about this polish, so I am not surprised to say that I love it. I made a few of these pictures a little blurry so you can truly see the holographic piece of heaven! The formula was great as well! Here is one coat over Elf Lavender Mist. 




Nicole By Opi You're S-teal the One:

This is a shimmery blue polish with a hint of purple speaks to it! You can barely see the purple in these pictures, so I am sorry! This one was impossible to capture. But I like it a lot! The formula was great too. Here is two coats with top coat.




Thanks for reading and have a great day!

2 comments:

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm