Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The Lacquer Legion Reinvention: Nail Art Inspired by The Nailasaurus


Hey guys! If you haven't heard yet the ladies from Chalkboard Nails, The Nailasaurus, Work/Play/Polish, and Rebecca Likes Nails created a group called "The Lacquer Legion". They have monthly prompts to get you inspired! Go like their Facebook page here.

This month's theme is reinvention. I was stumped for a little bit, but then I went to The Nailasaurus so I could recreate this beautiful design by her! Isn't it just beautiful?!


Here is my take on the design! I did them all free hand with a nail brush and dotting tools! There are way to many polishes to name but I did use Seche Vite for a top coat!


Thanks for reading and have a great day (or should I say night?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm