Sunday, March 9, 2014

Cover Girl Catching Fire Nail Polish Duo Swatches & Review

Hey guys! I am so tired because of losing an extra hour! I only got 5 hours of sleep than went to babysit! So needless to say, I'm falling asleep on my computer. But I have so many different designs and polishes to show you guys, I need to get a post done today! So today I have the Cover Girl Catching Fire nail polish duo! I found this at Walmart a few weeks ago, and it was three dollars so I needed it. It comes with a polish and some nail stickers. You get a few to pick from but I picked the one with Seared Bronze and some flame stickers.


Cover Girl Seared Bronze:

Seared Bronze is a shimmery bronze with hints of green and red. I like this polish a lot, I think that it is very original. But the formula wasn't great, not bad, but not great. I thought it was very watery. I had to use 4 coats (but three would work too) in these pictures shown.




Cover Girl Flamed Out Stickers:

I tried putting the stickers on Seared Bronze, but it just didn't look good to me. So I put them over NYC Times Square Tangerine Creme. The stickers are really easy to apply and look awesome!






Thanks for reading and have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm