Sunday, March 30, 2014

The Lacquer Legion Lucky: My Good Luck Charm (2 Days Late)

They say late is better then never, right? Well on the 28th, The Lacquer Legion had its "lucky" prompt. I did these the day before but was too busy to post them! I would have normally just skipped them, but this post has a lot of meaning to me. I wear a necklace every single day. You will probably never see me without it. It has a chain from my aunt Cheryl (she is basically my second mom) and a ring that I got from my grandma when she died. It also has a cute gold heart on it. I consider it to be my good luck charm and basically a part of me.


So I painted the necklace on my nails. I really like them, even though they aren't perfect by any means. I used Elf Desert Haze as a base for all of my nails. Then I painted the chain with OPI Push and Shove. I used Julie G Ornamental for the ring and heart. I actually didn't use any top coat for this.







Thanks for reading and have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm