Thursday, March 27, 2014

Striping Nail Art Using All e.l.f. Products

Hey guys! I am feeling much better today! So I have another post for you guys today! I did these a few weeks ago actually, but they kind of hide themselves in all of the folders on my computer. I used all e.l.f. nail polishes for this design! I will listen them all below and give a brief descripition of how I did it!

Oh and I should have another post tomorrow, and one that I'm very excited about! Tomorrow is the Lacquer Legion's day for their lucky prompt. I'm actually painting them right now! I am going to paint my good luck charm on my nails. But that is all I'm going to say for now!




For this design I used e.l.f Pot of Gold for my base for all of my nails. Then I put striping tape done on my middle and ring finger and filled in with different colors! You have to be careful to not go over the tape, and into another section but I think its pretty easy. Then I took the striping tape off. For the gradient colors I used e.l.f. Sunflower, Mango Madness, Flirty Fuchsia, and Electric Fuchsia! I topped them off with Seche Vite Top Coat. You can buy all of these nail polishes here.




Thanks for reading and have a great day! Make sure you get your nails ready for tomorrow's prompt!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm