Sunday, March 16, 2014

Shopko Nail Polish Haul

I think I have broken a record. The nail polishes I am about to show you have been in my blog folder on my computer for 4 months. 4 MONTHS. I bought them in December at Shopko. Then put them in a folder and forgot about them. I'm really not even sure how I did that. But I did. So these are very old pictures, they are still fine, but not the same as now.

Nicole by OPI Hit The Lights:

Hit The Lights is a bright yellow creme. This one was on sale for just a dollar! So I had to get it. I love the color and the formula is good as well. Here is three coats without top coat.




Wet n Wild Penny For Your Thoughts:

Penny For Your Thoughts is an orange jelly with holographic hexagonal and line glitters. This one was only .50, so why not?! I wish the glitter would show more but I do like it. The formula wasn't great though, it took 4 coats and for rather watery. Here is 4 coats without top coat.




Maybelline Color Show Lavishly Lilac:

Lavishly Lilac is a crazy fun glitter polish. I can't explain this one, it just has so much going on! The formula was great as well. Here is two coats without top coat.




Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm