Saturday, March 8, 2014

Oh Shit, Another Nail Polish Haul

So I got money. And then I spent it on plenty of nail polish. Whats new right? I spent it all at Sally Beauty Supply. My nearest Sally Beauty Supply had some awesome sales! China Glaze buy one get one free and they had all of the Gwen Stefani for OPI's at 4.50! So needless to say, my money is gone. But I don't regret any of my purchases, not for one second.



Sally Girl Chocolate Chip:

Chocolate Chip is a white polish with small black glitters that look like chocolate chips! I have seen a lot of these kinds of polish around from different indie makers and have always wanted one! It's a really cute polish and the formula is okay! Here is 3 coats without top coat.





China Glaze Seahorsin' Around:

Seahorsin' Around is a textured blue/aqua with shimmery green polish. It is from their new Sea Goddess Collection! I like this one a lot! It dries fast like normal textured polishes and the formula is great. Here is two coats without top coat!





China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy:

Flip Flop Fantasy is a very bright coral orange creme. I love this color a lot and I now understand why its so popular. The formula was good too but I did have to use 3 coats because it was a little watery. It is a little more orange and not as bright in person. Here is 3 coats without top coat.





OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby:

This polish is a light gold foil with a matte finish. This is officially my favorite polish... ever. It is just so beautiful and the formula is perfect and it dries instantly. The finish on this one is really cool, OPI calls it there "satin" finish! Here is two coats without top coat!





Thanks for reading and have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm