Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hey guys! Sorry I have been kind of come and go lately. But I am back today with a whole nail wheel full of St. Patrick's day designs! Plus I will have the manicure that I am wearing for today. This post is going to get pretty long, so I will just jump right in!



Rainbow Clouds: Elf Smokin' Hot, Elf Mango Madness, Elf Sunflower, NYC High Line Green, and Sally Hansen Blue Me Away

Gold Foil: Julie G Ornamental

Stripes and Hearts: OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby, Julie G Under Mistletoe, and Zoya Dhara. 

Green Glitter: Sinful Colors Nirvana and Sally Girl Rock Out!
 

Irish Flag: NYC French White Tip, NYC High Line Green, and Elf Mango Madness

Glitter Gradient: Sally Hansen Green With Envy and Sephora by OPI It Looks Like Rain, Dear

4 Leaf Clover: NYC High Line Green and NYC Black Lace Creme

Green Dotticure: NYC French White Tip, Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet, Sally Hansen Green With Envy, NYC High Line Green, and Elf Thunderstorm
 

Green Magnetic Polish: Sally Hansen Electric Emerald

Green and Gold Lace: Sinful Colors Nirvana and OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby

Green Plaid: Sally Hansen Green With Envy, NYC High Line Green, NYC French White Tip, and NYC Black Lace Cream

Green and Gold Glitter: Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet and some glitters from the dollar store
 

Rainbow and Pot of Gold: NYC High Line Green, NYC Black Lace Cream, OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby, Revlon Diva, Elf Mango Madness, Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow, Julie G Under Mistletoe, Sally Hansen Blue Me Away, and Wet n Wild Through The Grapevine

Green and Gold Glitter: NYC High Line Green and NYC Top of the Gold
 

White and Green Crackle: Maybelline Color Show Mystic Green and China Glaze Lightning Bolt

Lucky: NYC High Line Green and OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby

Stripes: Sally Hansen Green With Envy, Julie G Ornamental, and Sinful Colors Cloud 9


That was a long project of mine. I have been working on it for about a week. I hope you find some inspiration for this St. Patrick's Day! Next I have my St. Patrick's Day nails. 



For this manicure, I free handed it all. I used NYC French White Tip for a base. The colors of the rainbow are Elf Smokin' Hot, Elf Mango Madness, Elf Sunflower, NYC High Line Green, Sally Hansen Blue Me Away, and Wet n Wild Through The Grapevine. I used NYC High Line Green for both my thumb and pinky. Then for the pot of gold I used NYC Black Lace Cream and OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby. 
 



Thanks for reading and have a great St. Patrick's day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm