Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Stain Glass Windows Nail Art

Hey guys! It seems like forever, but its only been a few days. But I have no good excuse, I have just been reading a lot. I'm currently reading three books: The House of Hades by Rick Riordan, The Archived by Victoria Schwab, and The Pleasures of The Damned by Charles Bukowski! It is weird reading so many books at once, it seems like I'm not reading much but am really reading a ton! I also just joined a read-a-long for The Archived! It is a lot of fun to discuss the book as you go! You can find the group on Goodreads here.

For today's post, I have a nail design for you! Stain Glass windows! I have always loved this design but have never done it. Well I did it once, but it was basically a fail. Here are some pictures!



For this design I used a nail art brush and L.A. Colors Black Velvet, Nabi Metallic Lime, China Glaze Elfin' Around, China Glaze So Blue Without You, China Glaze Mingle With Kringle, and Sally Hansen Grape Going! I just drew the black outlines and filled them in the different polishes. Then I topped it with Seche Vite Top Coat.
 


Thanks for reading and have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm