Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Nail Polish Haul

Hey everyone! I know, I have been gone for a while now. Sorry about that, but I have had the stomach flu for close to a week. It has been miserable. The flu has been through my family and decided to come to me, I guess. I am just starting to get better now, but I'm still not at my best.

I went on a nail polish haul right before I got sick. I mostly went to Sally Beauty Supply but got the Sally Hansen polish at Target. I am really happy with all of these!



Sally Hansen Hypnautical:

Hypnautical is a blueish green jelly with blue and green glitters. This is the first polish that I have tried from the Triple Shine line. I ended up just using it as a glitter topper over Essie Turquoise Cacios. Here is one coat over Essie without top coat.




OPI Push and Shove:

Push and Shove comes in a special package with the base coat Lay Down That Base. Here is the package.


For a quick review of Lay Down that Base, it is incredible. It comes in a super mini bottle. It quicks super quick. Like within 20 seconds. Here is a picture of the bottle.


OPI Push and Shove:

Push and Shove is a silver chrome. It is said from OPI to have a "mirror like finish". I love this one so much, it is so original. It is almost a one coater as well. Here is two coats without top coat.




and here is a picture in the shade, where you can see its chrome finish better.



OPI I Sing In Color:

I Sing In Color is a vampy redish purple. When I first put it on, I was pretty surprised. It was purple. But it builds up to a more purplish red with the second coat. Here is two coats without top coat.




OPI Gaining Mole-mentum:

Gaining Mole-mentum has a clear base with shreded rose, gold, and silver glitters. This is from the limited edition Muppets Most Wanted collection. I saw it and just had to have it. It is so pretty and just such a unique shade overall. It has great glitter build up as well. Here is two coats over Elf Bubblegum Pink.




China Glaze Travel in Colour:

Travel in Colour is an irredescent topper. This can be used mostly on top of other colors, but if you want you can use it on the natural nail. I put two coats over I Sing In Color.





Thanks for reading and have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm