Thursday, May 16, 2013

Swatches: Candies Nail Polish Gift Set

Hello everybody! Today I have Candies nail polish for you! I had never tried Candies' polishes and I am pretty impressed! This is a gift set  but they do have regular bottles too. You can only get them at Kohls. Candies polish is a little expense for me but I just a really great deal on it. They are 4 polishes in the gift set and it was first 30 dollars. A little pricey if you ask me. But it was on sale for 16 dollars! Then I had a 10 dollar gift card so I ended up paying 6 dollars for 4 bottles of nail polish. What an amazing deal!! So here are my reviews on them!

This is the set in the packaging. Sorry for all the glare.

Candies Sandy Star:

I am normally not a fan of neutral polishes but I like this color! It is a tan with a touch of pink in it. Very pretty! But it is 3 coats because it is pretty see through at first. 





Candies Jump For Jade!:

This is a very pretty color. It is a great formula, it goes on very smooth in only 2 coats.





Candies Party Plum:

I like this purple color. I actually have nothing like it. It is very shiny and smooth. It goes on in 2 coats.





Candies Enchanted Night:

This is a pretty glitter but don't get me wrong, it has some problems. It is very bumpy and rough. I would recommend not putting it on by itself. Plus it seems really tough to get off, even for a glitter polish. 















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm