Thursday, May 9, 2013

Swatches: NYC 5/8/13

I went to Target yesterday with 4 dollars and got 4 polishes! Pretty good deal! I love some and others not so much. I got all NYC polishes! I got NYC French White Tip, Skyline Blue, Pink Champagne, and Broadway Burgundy Frost.

NYC French White Tip:

I actually hate this polish a lot! It took like 4 coats to get it like this. With my Pure Ice white it only took one. Kinda lame if you ask me.



NYC Skyline Blue:

This is one of my favorite polishes that I have! It is a sky blue with really tiny sparkles. It is beautiful!! Plus it only took 2 coats to get to this!



NYC Pink Champagne:

This is your average girly 4 year old's color. So not really my favorite but it isn't bad. It took two coats to get this result.



NYC Broadway Burgundy Frost:

This is only my second red color I have. It has red sparkles in it. It is a pretty awesome color. Plus it only took two coats to get this result.
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm