Friday, May 10, 2013

Swatches: Green

Oh, swatching all of my nail polishes is a lot of work! Sorry for the delay. I figure that I should finish tonight because I am probably getting more nail polishes tommorow and will swatch them! But anyway, I have 3 shades of green in my collection. You may ask, why are there 4 colors on my nails? Well because I had to many blues! Also, It has some green in it! So here is my semi green collection!



Pure Ice Wild Thing:

Well i'm pretty sure that this was my first green. I love it! It reminds me of a lime color. Plus it only takes two coats!



Nabi Metallic Lime:

I love this polish! I not only love the color but I also love the metallic look. Also it only takes one coat! Very cool.



L.A. Colors Current:

This isn't my favorite green by any means. Actually, it is my least favorite. It is very see through. This is 3 coats and I can still see through it.




Essie Turquoise & Caicos:

This is the one that I was talking about early. Not really green, but that is okay! This is my only Essie polish. Or my only polish over 5 dollars a bottle. I truthfully don't think it is worth it for 7 dollars but I had to buy it because I love the color! It takes 2 coats.










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm