Sunday, May 19, 2013

Swatches: L.A. Colors Lightning & Splash

Oh, today was interesting. We had a thunderstorm and it was pouring buckets. And my dad decided to go to Cub in the weather and I went with him. I swear, we almost died driving over there. Well not died but still.  You could barely see anything. Then I had to go into cub with drenched hair, drenched clothes, and my mascara running down my face. Not pretty. I got 3 things while I was there. The Elf Nourishing Cuticle Pen, L.A. Colors Lightning, & L.A. Colors Splash. So it was worth all the rain. I used the Elf pen today but i'm not sure if it works well yet because its only been a day but I will let you guys know! Here are my swatches for my two new L.A Colors polishes.

L.A. Colors Lightning:

I have no clue why they named this polish Lightning. Lightning is yellow, and this polish is pink. But the pink is pretty. I took 3 coats but you could get away with two.





L.A. Colors Splash:

Now this name makes more sense. I like the color, very vibrant. It only takes 2 coats.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm