Monday, May 27, 2013

Swatches: Sally Hansen & Wet n Wild

I actually bought these polishes on Saturday! I am so lazy with posting right now, I apoligize! I bought Sally Hansen Breezy Blue, Sally Hansen Crushed, Wet n Wild Caribbean Frost, & Wet n Wild Blazed.

Sally Hansen Breezy Blue:

I love this blue. It is very light and subtle. It goes good with almost all skin tones to. I did have to use 3 coats of it though because it is pretty light.




Sally Hansen Crushed:

The color of this polish is great but there is an issue I have with it. I had to use 3 coats and it still is a little see threw on my pointer finger.  But other then that, I love it!




Wet n Wild Blazed:

This color is pretty cool. It is a pinkish orange in person. Took 2 coats. 




Wet n Wild Caribbean Frost:

I saved the best (In my opinion) for last. I love this color! It reminds my mermaids. Don't ask me why because I have no clue! It also goes on in 2 coats! 


 



 Have a great day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm