Friday, May 10, 2013

Swatches: Purple

2 down, 2 to go! Hmm, I don't have much to say for once. Oh yeah! I know the red isn't a purple. But it is close enough and my hand had space. Here is my purple collection!



Sally Hansen No Hard Feelings:

I love this lavendar color! My mom got it for me at walmart one day when I called her and asked for a lavendar color. She said this lady helped her because she 2 bottles and couldn't choose. So the lady says that I should get this color because this color was lavendar and the other color was a lilac color in a really girly voice. My mom said she almost laughed out loud :)



L.A. Colors Fun In The Sun:

This color is nice! It is exactly what color comes to mind when I think of purple. Plus it only takes 2 coats!



L.A. Colors Phenomena:

This is my not-so-purple color! :) But it is pretty! Plus it only takes 2 coats.



Pure Ice No Means No:

This was my first purple color! Very pretty and it only takes 2 coats.














0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm