Friday, May 10, 2013

Swatches: Blue

1 down, only 3 to go in my friday night swatching marathon! Blue is my favorite color! I recently got a sky blue but you can find that in my swatches for NYC 5/8/13. I even had to add an extra nail because I have 6 (now 7) blue nail polishes.




Color Mates Little Blue Box:

I got this color at the dollar store! I like it a lot actually! It is very pretty. Plus it only takes two coats!


( Sorry, for some dumb reason when I was taking pictures, I forget this bottle!)

Sinful Colors Love Nails:

Wow, what a creative name! lol. I am not a big fan of this polish. I took about 4 coats and is not very pretty.



NYC Empire State Blue:

This is the darkest blue I have. But this polish is pretty annoying to apply. I takes about 4 or 5 coats to not see the nail line.



Pure Ice Watch Me Go:

I love this color. Very pretty! Plus I love the glitter. It doesn't have a lot of glitter though.




Sally Hansen Blue Me Away:

This polish is amazing and sucks at the same time. I am in love with the color and polish but it stains with my nails. Pisses me off every time but I still go back to it.




L.A. Colors Sea Siren:

That actual color of this nail polish is very pretty and shiny! But it takes like 3 coats to apply.














0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm