Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Swatches: 5.11.13 Shopping Trip

Oh man, this is bad. I went shopping on the 11th and I am just swatching these polishes. Lets just say that I have been busy. Anyway, My mom, my brother, and I went shopping on Saturday. For Mother's Day and stuff like that. We went to Barnes & Noble, Pier 1 Imports, Target, Cub, and Sally's Beauty Supply. Well more like I went to Sally's and they went to Cub. My mom and brother don't share my girly attitude. Anyway, I am in love with Sally's. I spent 30 minutes in there just looking at nail polish and my mom had to drag me out of there. I am thinking about joining their beauty club! But they don't really have a big selection of cheap nail polish there so I only got one bottle of nail polish there and 3 at Target. So enough rambling! I know you are all here for the nail polish! So here are the 4 bottles I got on Saturday!

Finger Paint Art of Theft:

This is the one nail polish I got at Sally's and I love it! It actually has a weird story. Looking at the bottle I thought that it was a dark purple. Well I go to paint my nails and it is actually a dark blue. But I love it never less. This is 2 coats.




NYC Purple Pizzazz Frost:

This cool is alright, but it takes like 3 coats for it to not be see through. Plus I already have a color almost exactly like this so it isn't my favorite.



NYC High Line Green:

I have needed a darker green for a while but I am not really impressed. It is to like boring for me. This is 2 coats.



Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet:

I am OBSESSED with this color. I am actually wearing it right now! I love this color so much, it probably makes my top 5 nail polishes I have. Plus this is only 2 coats.




















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm