Monday, May 6, 2013

Swatches: Orange

Oh goodness. Orange is my all time favorite color! Lucky for me, I had just enough oranges to fit on one hand!



Rue Beaute Color 145:

I think that this is one of the first nail polishes I got! It is Rue 21's nail art brand and it is a very pretty color! It is very old though so i'm going to have to throw it out soon.. :(


It actually took TWO top coats to get this smooth because it is so old.





Pure Ice Naughty Girl:

This color isn't very great in my opinion. It is a mix of yellow and orange. Plus it took 4 coats to get it this color.






Sinful Colors Cloud 9:

Weirdly enough, this color is exactly like Pure Ice's Naughty Girl. This look basically the same except Sinful Color's Cloud 9 is a little more dark but you have to look really close. It took 3 coats to get it like this.







L.A. Colors Magnetic Force:

This color was actually on 50 cents! I was in cub and I had to look at the nail polish section (like always) and  I found a set of 6 nail polishes for 3 bucks! It was a pretty good bargain! Anyways, I am a big fan of this color but not how it goes on. It took like 5 coats for it to look like this.







Maurices:

This color is my favorite orange! Plus it only took 2 coats! I got it at Maurices but the weird thing is that it doesn't have a name. I looked EVERYWHERE. So i'm calling it Maurices.

































0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm