Friday, May 10, 2013

Swatches: The Misfits

The misfits! Or the random colors that got grouped together. All of the whites, blacks, silver, etc... So I loved swatching all of nail polishes but i'm happy its done. I still have to do my daily mani and it's almost midnight! Oh well, its Friday!



Pure Ice Superstar!:

This is actually not my only white but I swatched the other one is NYC 5/8/13. I love this white. Mostly because it only takes 2 coats.




Sinful Colors Nirvana:

This is the only brown I have. I am not a big fan of neutral colors but I love this brown.



NYC Starry Silver Glitter:

This is the color I use for my galaxy nails. It is very nice! But there isn't a lot of glitter in it.



Sally Hansen Black Out:

This is the only black I have. It is hard to judge a black color but it is nice!



NYC Tribeca Silver:

This isn't the only silver I have but I like it! It is a very course nail polish though.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm