Monday, May 6, 2013

Swatches: Pink & Red

Oh pink! I used to hate anything with pink in it! I was going through my tom girl phase. So I like pink but the only reason I have 4 bottles of pink is because my mom gave me the only 3 bottles of nail polish she had, and they were all pink! But anyway, the first swatch! Exciting!


Loreal: Sheer Rose

This is personally my least favorite nail polish I have! It is a very lite pink. It actually looks really white to me. Plus it took about 5 coats to reach this.


You can probably see why this color sucks. Maybe I don't like it because I don't normally like nude polishes.



Loreal: Soft Plumleaf
This cool is okay.. But not really great. I rarely wear this because it doesn't really go with my skin tone. It took 3 coats to get this result.





Loreal; Peony
I like this color a lot! It is just the right shade of hot pink! It took 3 coats to get this result.


As you can see, it is also a shade darker than in the bottle.

NYC: Fuchsia Shock Creme
This is my go to pink! It is very vibrate and nice!




Sally Hansen: Cardinal
This happens to be the only red I have. But that is totally okay with me! This is a very awesome daring red.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm