Friday, May 31, 2013

Swatches: China Glaze Wave Runner Ombre Set

Hey there! Today I was SUPER excited when I went to Sally's Beauty Shop. I probably spent a half an hour in there. I ended up getting a base coat and the China Glaze wave runner ombre set! I am reviewing and swatching the China Glaze set here! These were actually were my first China Glaze polishes that I bought and over all I was very impressed. At the end, you will see what they look like as an ombre!


The set:

China Glaze White on White:

This is probably my best white polish I have. I goes on great in two coats. It is very vibrate too, If you can say that about a white color. It dries very quick too! Love it!


China Glaze Celtic Sun:

I love the color of this polish but I hate the formula. I had some MAJOR problems with this one. It took about 6 or 7 coats. Plus on my middle and ring finger, the new polish would take off the old stuff. Yes I waited for it to dry and it still did it.

  

China Glaze I'm With The Lifeguard:

Love this polish and the formula! It dried so quickly, I couldn't believe it! I also only took 2 coats!


 China Glaze Frostbite:

This polish is great! I love the color and its formula. It goes on in 2 coats and dries very fast!


 Ombre of the four:


 Truthfully, I think these look a little weird as an ombre. The blue is way to dark for the rest of them. So I mostly just bought the set because it was a great deal. Four China Glaze polishes for 15 dollars is a steal.

Have a great day!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm