Monday, May 6, 2013

Swatches: Yellow

I actually only have 3 yellows! They are all pretty sweet though! I have always though of yellow as a really sunny and fun color. Sorry about the rambling, so without further ado... here are my swatches for my yellow nail polishes!




NYC Lexington Yellow:

This is my favorite yellow that I have. It is very fun and viberate! Plus it only takes 2 coats!




Pure Ice Endless Fortune:

I think this name is perfect for this glittery polish! It has small glitter specks with bigger gold diamonds in it! I love this polish and it comes off really well for a glitter polish to! This does have Lexington Yellow under it.




L.A. Colors Wave Length:

This is a very lovely color. It is actually a little gritty, It doesn't have the normal smoothness to it. But I like it never less! This is 4 coats.


















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm