Thursday, January 16, 2014

Black & Gold is All I See

Hi friends! It seems like I am never doing nail art, just to do nail art. I am either doing it for a challenge or nailing the book. I never seem to do nail art, well, just to do nail art. I used to all the time. So I want to get back to that! Today I have nude, black, and gold nail art.



The polishes I used in this design are:
-L.A. Colors Black Velvet
-China Glaze Mingle with Kringle
-NYC French White Tip
-Sally Hansen Silver Streamers

On my thumb I used a dotting tool for a dot gradient. I like this one A LOT. 
For my pointer, I used striping tape.
On my middle finger, I have a sticker, and I don't remember where I got it, sorry. 
On my ring finger I have Silver Streamers over Mingle with Kringle. 
I did this half moon free hand. The glitter is from a pack of glitters I got at the dollar store.
I topped all of my nails of with Seche Vite.
 


Thanks for reading and have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm