Monday, January 20, 2014

Sonia Kashuk State of the Art Nail Set Swatches

Hey! This weekend has been awesome! It was #sharethelove weekend and I gained over 500 likes on Facebook! Which brings me to 650! I also found some really awesome blogs that I will be following! Did you find any good blogs this weekend? Let me know in the comments!

Today I have the Sonia Kashuk State of the Art nail polish set for your viewing pleasure! The set comes with 3 mini polishes and two nail art brushes! The polishes are really really mini (.15 ounces). So they are more of a trail set, to see if you like the color. It comes with Fairy Princess, Contessa, and By The Sea! I love all of the colors! They are great! You can buy this set here.

Instead of going threw and talking about the formula for every polish, I'm just going to say right now that all of the formulas are amazing. They remind me a lot of elf's polish. They smooth out very well, are the perfect consistancy, and dry fairly quick. They were great to work with!



Fairy Princess:

Fairy Princess is a mint green color with some light blue shimmer. I really like this one wet, but as it drys it gets more creamy and less shimmery. It's not bad or anything when it drys, but I just wish that it was a little more shimmery. Here is 3 coats without top coat.



Contessa:

Contessa is a vibrant dark blue creme. Well its not "dark" but it is a little darker than a normal blue. I love this one! It is my favorite by far. The color is just so vibrant and beautiful! Here is two coats without top coat!




By The Sea:

By The Sea is a dark bluish purple. Sonia Kashuk describes it to be "a cobalt blue" but its not. It is more purple than a cobalt blue. This color is gorgeous and completely unique to my collection. Plus it is a true ONE COATER! That's right, I only had to use one coat for this beautiful polish. So here is one coat with top coat!



 
I hope you all loved these as much as I do! You can find this kit at Target for $12.99. It might sound a little bit pricey, but you also get two nail art brushes for the kit! You can buy it here. Thanks for reading and have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm