Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Nailing The Book: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

Hey there! Soooo.... City of Bones nail art today. HOLY SHIT. CITY OF BONES <3 Probably one of my favorite books ever! It is soo intense and funny. I need to give you a little background so you can understand the nail art (no spoilers though, I promise!). The main characters in this book are "shadow hunters". Shadow hunters are half-angel half-humans, who fight demons. They draw runes on their arms for different things like protection and strength. Some of the runes are shown below!


So I was thinking of nail art for the City of Bones. Duhh, runes! I probably came up with that idea in about 3 seconds flat. I didn't want to just do runes on all my fingers, so I did two on each and added glitter. The glitter you see is Revlon Meteor.




 So like I said before, I used Revlon Meteor for the glitter. I used #1 on all my nails for my base then topped my pointer, middle, and pinky with #2. For the runes I used a nail art brush and NYC French White Tip. I topped them all of with Seche Vite.





Thanks for reading and have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm