Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Retro Flower Freehand Nail Art

Hey guys! Inspiration comes from everywhere. Even a shirt that you haven't worn in like 2 years. I was going threw my closet the other day and found a shirt. I really hate wearing it, but I instantly knew that it was make for some insanely awesome nail art! So I took little bits and pieces of the shirt's design and made some nail art!



 These designs are all done free hand with nail art brushes or dotting tools. They are all topped with Seche Vite!

Polishes I Used:
  • L.A. Colors Black Velvet
  • NYC French White Tip
  • Revlon Midnight
  • Sonia Kashuk Contessa
  • Sinful Colors Beau Khaki
  • NYC High Line Green
  • OPI Nail Envy
  • Seche Vite Top Coat




 Did you guys like these? Let me know in the comments and have a great day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm