Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sally Hansen Disco Ball Swatches & Review

Hey guys! Sorry, I have been pretty busy lately. My brother's comfrimation was yesterday at 3 pm. I spend most of the day cleaning and making food then we went to the service and then had a party afterwards. It was pretty fun! Today I was either sleeping or playing with my little cousin the whole day. But I figured I would get a post in before going to bed today!

I got Disco Ball, a few days ago? It is one of those glitter tops with white glitter and holographic glitter. It's hard to explain, but I have seen many companies fail at this glitter combo for some reason. I thought Sally Hansen did a pretty good job. I haven't seen this one in stories before, so I think it is pretty of the new Xtreme Wear glitters they have in their section. It had a good formula and I love this glitter topper! The only reason this wasn't a great formula (instead of a good formula) is because it was a little thick, but totally workable.

I did a gradient, so you could see this glitter over different colors. From thumb to pinky: Revlon Diva, NYC Times Square, NYC Times Square Tangerine Creme, Essie Tart Deco, and Nicole by OPI Hit The Lights. Here is two coats over each of those colors, with top coat.






Thanks for reading and have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm