Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Nailing The Book: City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare Nail Art

Hey there! Today has been rather.. boring. I did school, cleaned up, then I had to fill out some paper work. It has been a really joyous day, for sure. I'm going to be doing some nail art in a little bit for the fun of it!

Today I have nail art for the book City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare. I gave this one 5 stars. AH-mazing! Click here to see my review. It is the second book in the Mortal Instrument series. I once again, based these nails off of the cover of City of Ashes. I'm not sure why, but I was having a hard time getting anything from the cover. My thumb and pinky are runes. My pointer and middle finger are the city scape and my ring finger is an abstract version of the girl's (Clary) hair.

City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2)




I used a nail art brush on all of these designs.
For my thumb and pinky, I used Elf Dessert Haze and L.A. Colors Black Velvet.
For my pointer and middle finger, I used Color Mates Little Blue Box, L.A. Colors Black Velvet and NYC French White Tip.
For my ring finger, I used Nicole by OPI Hit the Lights, NYC Times Square, and Sally Hansen Sun Kissed.
I topped all of them off with Seche Vite. 




Thanks for reading and have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm