Friday, December 20, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Tutorails: Day 7 Christmas Berries

Hey! I'm behind again... go me. But I'll get both posts up today! I have been busy because my mom has been sick and I was helping her and such! But she is getting better now. So are Christmas berries called holly berries or not? I'm not sure so I'm just calling them Christmas berries and here is a tutorial!

For this design you will need:
  • Base and top coat
  • Nail brush
  • Dotting tools
  • Nude or white, red, and green polish!



 Step one: Paint your nails a nude or white color

 Step two: Make the outline of a leaf on your nail. I basically just did two curved zig zag lines and connected them!

 Step three: Draw another outline close, but not touching the other outline.

 Step four: Fill them in!

 Step five: Take a medium sized dotting tool and make 3 connecting dots in the middle of the two leaves. Then clean up and put on top coat!



Thank you for reading and have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm