Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Nailing The Book: Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead Inspired Nail Art

Hey guys! If you know me, you know that I love books as much as a love nail polish. *gasp* No seriously. I collect them, I read them constantly, and I have a tumblr on young adult books. So I had a great idea today and I am going to do a series where I do nail art based on the book I'm currently reading. Not promising every book, but most of them. I am going to have a new tab on it soon after this post!

I am currently reading the Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead. Its book 4 of her Bloodlines series. Since this is a nail blog and not a book blog, I won't say much about it. But this woman is a goddess. And this is my favorite series of all time!



The pinky is based on the main characters since they are in love. I used Essie Tart Deco as a base and Revlon Diva for the heart.

The ring finger is kind of hard to explain. One of the main characters can see auras and he says that someone's aura is gold with purple specks. So I used Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow and Elf Gina Girl.



My middle finger and thumb are based of the cover. I used Revlon Diva and Essie Tart Deco for the gradient. Then I did the freehand with Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow.

My pointer finger is supposed to be abstract blood drips because there are vampires (Stop giving me your judging face) I used Essie Tart Deco as a base and Revlon Diva for the blood.

If you want to learn more about this book go here.  I am really looking forward to this series! Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm