Friday, December 13, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Tutorials: Day 1 Christmas Tree

I'm back! I am finally caught up with all of my posts! Today I have day one of my 12 days of christmas tutorials series. I really love Christmas and giving to others. It is probably my favorite holiday of the year!
Today is a tutorial for a christmas tree!

For this design you will need:
  • Base coat and top coat
  • Clean up supplies
  • Dotting tools and brushes
  • A nude, green, and yellow polish
  • Your choice of 4 or 5 polish (I would suggest not to do green, because it will blend into the tree. 
 
Step one: Paint your nails a nude or white color

Step two: Paint a green triangle for the tree

Step three: Paint a yellow star on top of the triangle





Step four: Take your dotting tool and put random dots for ornaments on the tree


 Step five: Put top coat on, clean up, and your done!

Have a great day and thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm