Friday, December 6, 2013

My Everyday Nail & Cuticle Care

BRRRRR. Seriously, I live in Minnesota, USA and it is freezing out! To top it off, our heater broke. So it hasn't been a very fun day. Since its cold out, it inspired me to do a post on nail care. I haven't before and nail care is extremely important in the winter. So here is what I do everyday to keep my nails and cuticles healthy!



First I wash my hands with warm water and soap. Then I rub some of this lotion into my hands. This stuff is amazing! My hands are always super super soft!


Then I take my nail clippers and pull out the file. The use the file to get any access dirt out from under my nails!


Then I take the file and push my cuticles up. I always make sure to only push them up a little bit. NEVER EVER cut your cuticles. It is really really bad for them.


Next I take my file and use the softer side to make sure my nails are nice and smooth.


This stuff is perfection. No joke, it smells really good and keeps my cuticles really soft. I lather it all around my nails and cuticles.


Next I paint my nails with L.A. Colors Mega Grow. My nails have a problem growing, so this stuff helps a little bit. But I'm going to soon invest in a bottle of OPI Nail Envy. Maybe for my birthday on Sunday!


And thats all! I know, its kind of a lot but it only takes me 5 minutes tops. Plus without all of this, my nails aren't the best quality at all. 

So I hope you can take some tips from this post! If I was you, I would invest in the Burts Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream. I always have an extra on hand! This stuff is to live for. Have a good day and thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm