Sunday, December 22, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Tutorials: Day 10 Christmas Stripes

Hey, I'm back! I just got done with a book called City of Bones by Cassandra. I will have nail art up for it sooner or later. It was probably one of the only relaxing things that I have done this week. But then I remembered that I needed to do another post today, so here I am!

For this design you will need:
  • Base and top coat
  • Striping tape
  • Scissors
  • Red and Green polish


 Step one: Paint your nails red

 Step two: Set out your striping tape in this design. Try to make them not straight lines up and down, but more curved like I did.

 Step three: Make sure they are all secure then paint green.

 Step four: While the polish is still wet, take of the striping tape. Then finish with clean up and top coat!

 (Essie A Cut Above is so sparkly! You can actually see the light in the photo!)


Thanks for reading and have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm