Sunday, December 29, 2013

Nailing The Book: Unseen (Vampire Diaries 11) by L.J. Smith

Hey! I'm finally back! The holiday season has messed up my blogging so much. I have been swatching my new polishes but I haven't gotten around to blogging yet. What did you guys get for christmas? I mostly got nail polish and books (Which I am totally fine with). I will have a post on my holiday haul later this week!

Today I am bringing back another post for the series "Nailing The Book". I actually read this book like a month ago but never got around to posting about it! This is one of my favorite series of all time. The show "The Vampire Diaries" actually got me hooked on these books! Basically its about a love triange between two brothers and a girl. The two brothers happen to be vampires and later in the series you will learn that the girl is a guardian. So basically she kills bad supernatural creatures. Yes, its really really cheesy, but I normally fall for that kind of thing. On my nails, I have symbols for all of the different supernatural creatures in this series!



I used OPI Nail Envy as a base coat with Elf Desert Haze on top!
My thumb is supposed to be for the guardians. I used Sally Hansen Sun Kissed on top of Elf Dessert Haze.
My pointer finger is for vampires (of course). I used Revlon Diva over Elf Dessert Haze.
My middle finger is for witches. I used Sally Hansen Posh Plum over Elf Desert Haze.
My ring finger is for vampires made from science. I used Essie Butler Please over Elf Desert Haze.
My pinky is for werewolves. I used Sinful Colors Nirvana over Elf Desert Haze.
All of these designs were drawn on freehand with a nail art brush or a dotting tool.



Thanks for reading and have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm