Sunday, December 22, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Tutorails: Day 9 Snowman

Hey! It has been Crazy with a capital C! Christmas time always brings this nonsense but it has been worse this year. I decided to paint some pictures for my parents and those are done but I still have my aunt to paint for. I haven't even started and Christmas is on Wednesday!! Plus I have been running over to her house to set up her tree and clean all day. Not to mention wrapping my own presents. Gahh!

To get away from all the madness I have been catching up on my blogging! I will have two tutorials... again... today. I swear, I'm sorry. I'm so bad! But here is a tutorials for free handing snowman.

For this design you will need:
  • Dotting tools
  • Base and top coat
  • Light blue polish
  • Black polish
  • White polish
  • Orange polish


 Step one: Paint your nails a sky blue

 Step two: Use a large dotting tool to make a half circle at the bottom of your nail.

 Step three: Use the same dotting tool to make a circle on top of the half circle.

 Step four: Make two or three dots going up the body of the snowman for buttons.

 Step five: Make two black eyes!

 Step six: Make lots of small black dots for the mouth, don't do yours like mine. They need to be smaller.

 Step seven: Paint a orange triangle in between the eyes and mouth for the nose. Finish with clean up and top coat!



Thanks for reading and have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm