Tuesday, December 3, 2013

L.A. Colors Transformer Swatches

Hey! Its my mom's birthday today! So I can safely say this here since she never goes near a computer! But I made her a cake (chocolate mint), a really sappy card, and my brother and I made a collage of us holding different letters that spell "Love You Mom" on them. So I can't wait until about an hour of two to see how she likes them!

Today I have L.A. Colors Transformers for you. I got this one at the dollar store about a week ago. I like the color but I'm not in love or anything. I actually gave it to my cousin in a nail polish trade we did last weekend (which I should have a post up tomorrow for!). But I figured I would still make a post out of it.

Transformer is a jelly brick red that can't really stand by itself well. I would layer some white under it if I was you. I didn't though, I used 3 coats in this picture. The formula is fine and everything. I guess I just wasn't a big fan. Personal preference is all really.


(Tried a 3 finger bottle swatch this time, haha no.)
 


Thanks for reading and have a good day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm