Sunday, December 15, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Tutorials: Day 2 Snowy Landscape

Hey! I'm behind on my tutorials already. Go me. I haven't even gotten day 3 (today) made yet. So it's going to be a long night for me. I hope you are all liking these tutorials because I sure am! They are lots of fun!

For this design you will need:
  • Base coat
  • Nail brushes
  • Dotting tools or a tooth pick
  • A blue and white polish (textured will make it more snowy.)
 Step one: Paint your nails a dark blue

Step two: Paint your tips white. It can be a little bumpy because the ground isn't perfect either.

Step three: Draw a tree. I drew a line up from the ground then mad little triangles coming from the line, in both directions.

Step four: Make different sized dots for the snow in the sky and your done. If you used textured polish, don't use top coat.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm