Thursday, December 12, 2013

Birthday Haul: Part 2 Sally Hansen Magnetic Polish Collection Swatches

Hey guys! Today is going to be a busy blogging day for me! I have three posts to finish because today I am starting my 12 days of Christmas tutorials! It going to be a series of 12 days leading up to Christmas. In every day I will have a new Christmas tutorial and on Christmas I will pick my ten favorites for Christmas manicure!

Starting out with my birthday haul part 2, I have 6 out of the 8 magnetic polishes from Sally Hansen! I got these all at Big Lots for a dollar but no matter how hard I looked I couldn't find Golden Conduct or Red-y-Response. I'll keep looking though!

Kinetic Copper:




Electric Emerald:




Ionic Indigo:




Polar Purple:




Silver Elements:




Graphite Gravity:




My thoughts:

I really like these. They all are very simple to use, almost idiot proof. All you need to do is paint one coat, let it dry, then paint another coat and put the magnet (at the top of the bottle) over the nail for 10 seconds and your done! I like all of these colors but my favorites are Kinetic Copper and Ionic Indigo! You can get these basically anywhere but I have seen them at Big Lots, Target, Walmart, and online.

So what do you think? Which ones are your favorites?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm