Tuesday, December 24, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Tutorials: Day 12 Present

Hey! I got to open one present today. It was a nail 7 step buffer (yay!), some nail polish remover, and two Sally Hansen polishes that I already have. So I'm probably going to go return them after Christmas! 

For this design you will need:

-base and top coat
-nail brushes 
-clean up materials 
-dotting tools (optional)
-green, red, white, and black polish

 
Step one: Use base coat and paint your nails white or a light color


Step two: Paint about half of your nail red, from middle to your tip.


Step three: Use your green for a design on the red, I just did dots, but you can do whatever you want.


Step four: Paint a black loop on the top of the present for a bow.


Step five: Draw another loop touching the other. Clean up and use top coat!



Thanks for reading and I hope you had a great Christmas Eve!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm