Wednesday, December 18, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Tutorials: Day 6 Reindeer

Hey guys. I find it ironic that I am so ready for the holidays on my blog. I have nail art tutorials weeks before Christmas. But in my own house, I don't even have a tree up yet. Well hey, I haven't even gotten a tree yet at all. I did finish on of the paintings for my parents though! Painting nails actually doesn't transfer to some canvas skills! I might have some pics up in the next post!

Today I have the reindeer tutorial for you! Everyone knows about the reindeers and they pull Santa's sled and such. I mean, hey!, we wouldn't even get presents without them!

For this design you will need:
  • Base and top coat
  • Nail brushes
  • Nail dotting tools
  • A white, nude, brown, dark brown, black, and red polish.


 Step one: Paint your nails with a nude polish

 Step two: Take your brown and paint a half circle at the bottom of your nails

 Step three: Take a bigger dotting tool and make a circle on top of the half circle, connecting them as you do.

 Step four: Make a red dot at the bottom of the reindeer's head

 Step five: Take your white and make two dots right next to each other for the eyes

 Step six: Take a smaller dotting tools and make black dots in the white ones.

 Step seven: Take your nail art pen and draw two lines coming from the head, going up.

 Step eight: Try lines coming out of the original lines. Finish up with cleaning up and top coat!



Thanks for reading and have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm