Thursday, December 12, 2013

Birthday Haul: Part 3 Sally Hansen Sugar Coat Swatches

Hello again! Oddly enough the Sally Hansen Sugar Coat collection has 8 polishes (not including the new ones) and I only have 6. Same thing happened to me with their magnetic polishes. I don't have Bubble Gum Pink or Razzle Berry.



Cherry Drop:




Cotton Candies:




Sweetie:




Sugar Fix:




Sour Apple:




Lick-O-Rich:




My thoughts:

These are the first textured polishes that I have bought, so I don't have much to compare them to. But I do really like them. They had great formulas and went on in two coats. I really like the bottles on these. I just think that they are super cute and original! My favorites are Sugar Fix, Sweetie, and Cotton Candies!

What do you think? Which ones are your favorites? Let me know in the comments and have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm